Help your pet look and feel their best with our professional, onsite pet grooming services.
Our grooming specialists are trained and experienced in bathing, trimming, and styling most breed types.
As your pet's trusted veterinarian, we know just how to put your pet at ease for his or her grooming appointment.
About Our Pet Grooming Services
We know that it can be challenging to find a groomer who will be gentle, take good care of your pet, and give your pet the “perfect” look.
We take great pride in providing the highest quality services to every pet that comes to us for a grooming appointment.
If you have a young puppy or kitten, let’s get acquainted early to help ensure that your pet will be comfortable with grooming throughout his or her life!
Benefits of Pet Grooming
There are many reasons to bring your pet in for a professional dog or cat grooming.
We’ve listed a few of the most important benefits below:
- Maintains healthy skin and coat
- Prevents ingrown nails
- Treatment for hotspots and skin lesions
- De-matting and de-shedding
- Flea and tick checks and treatment
- Medicated shampoos for dry skin and allergies
- Keeps your pet cooler in the summer
- They will look and smell great!
In addition to these benefits, pet grooming can also be relaxing for animals. Taking your pet to the groomer can help your pet feel great — like he or she just came back from the spa.
What to Expect
- Full Bath Package - includes: bath, anal gland expression, nail trim, ear cleaning, and a full brushing
- Mini Groom - includes: bath, anal gland expression, nail trim, trimming of feet, shaving of sanitary areas, and a full brushing
- Groom Package - includes: bath, anal gland expression, nail trim, ear cleaning, groom of your choice
Pets must be current on vaccines to be groomed. Required vaccines are Rabies and Bordetella in dogs. Some pets require light sedation to be groomed. In the case of sedation, the pet must have had clear bloodwork and exam in the past 6 months.
Different pets have different needs, with some pets requiring a lot more trimming and brushing than others. We'll let you know if your pet has any special bathing needs at the start of the appointment.
How Often Should My Pet Be Groomed?
Most pets should be professionally groomed at least once annually and certain dog breeds need to be groomed far more often.
The length of time between appointments depends on:
- Type or breed of pet
- How fast your pet's coat grows
- Pet’s susceptibility to matting
- Time of year
How Can I Maintain My Pet’s Coat at Home?
Brush your pet's coat on a regular basis, but avoid excessive bathing. Bathing your pet too often can cause dry and flaky skin.
We welcome your questions about our grooming procedures and policies and are eager to discuss how we can make your pet’s next grooming appointment as happy and stress-free as possible.
Let us answer all your questions about our grooming services, packages, and prices. Call our office or request an appointment online.